From Blog to Job
A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart!
I’ve been earning money through my blog for eight years. I’ll teach you how to do it too!
Yes, it is okay to make money for your contributions to education. You can make money through your blog, your podcast, your videos, and many other means. And you can do it without feeling like a “sell out.” Register here to start on June 4th. Register here to start on July 2nd.
In this four week course I’ll give you the blueprints for developing an online presence through which you can earn money.
- You’ll learn how to avoid “running out of ideas” for blog posts, podcasts, and videos.
- You’ll see how to create engaging content.
- You’ll learn why social media is important, but I’d still rather have 1,000 email subscribers than 10,000 Twitter followers.
All the questions that you’ve always wanted to ask about making money through blogs and social media will be answered for you in this four week course.
- Where should I host my blog/ my podcast/ my videos?
- How much should I charge for advertising, for speaking, for consultation?
- How do people know I’m available?
- Should I create an LLC?
- What if everyone hates me?
Join me! I’ll help you help others and get paid for it!
This course will be offered once in June and once in July. Enrollment is limited to ten people in each session.
June registration form:
July registration form:
This is a hands-on course.
- You will have “homework” assignments.
- The more time you put into the homework, the more you’ll get out of the course.