Activity #1 – Google Documents as Discussion Tool
- Google Documents as discussion tools.
- Alternative to using Google Documents – Tozzl.com
Activity #2 – Working With Images
- Use Thinglink to comment on images and maps.
- A similar activity can be conducted within Google Drawings.
Activity #3 – Creating Historical Investigations
- National Archives Digital Vaults
- Students collect and create
- Teachers collect, create, and challenge.
- Historical Scene Investigation
- Teacher presents students with a series of clues to use to work toward a “who done it” conclusion.