Let’s roll up our sleeves and put ideas into action! My workshops are designed to give participants exposure to a variety of educational technology tools, time and guidance on picking the best tools for their classrooms, and time to really learn in a comfortable environment. I can facilitate workshops at your school for a few hours, a whole day, or multiple days. Take a look at the list of some of my more popular workshop topics then let’s talk about how I can help you.
Current, popular workshop topics:
- Engaging Students With Video Creation Projects
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders
- Google Apps (G Suite) Across the Curriculum.
- Augmented & Virtual Reality In Your Classroom
- Developing a Powerful PLN (Personal Learning Network).
- Taking Google Earth/ Maps Beyond Geography Lessons.
- Backchannels and Informal Assessment Tools.
- Mind mapping, timelines, and collaborative brainstorming.
- Discovery, Discussion, and Demonstration – A Framework for Technology Integration
- Teaching With Technology and Primary Sources.
- From Blog to Job – A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart
Notes from workshop attendees:
Since my return from ECOO in Niagara Falls, I have been telling anyone who would listen how awesome your session was on “Ten Common Challenges Facing Educators and Tools to Address Them”. – Lori Bazelo – Kenora Catholic District School Board
First of all, THANK YOU for a wonderful class at Sunday River. On the first day, I said that I wanted to learn ways to stay organized and sane while teaching computer skills to 500 middle school students per week. I left your class with a new outlook and a new set of tools that will help me in the fall. – Sara Donovan
Book me by calling 1-207-890-6922 or emailing richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com